• Work on the product development on the next generation intelligent car experience systems
• Develop new low-level functionality for Android and/or Linux embedded devices
• Work on anything ranging from initial board bring-up to embedded kernels, and various drivers.
• Contribute to the product definition based on interactions
• Participate and contribute to software architecture for a variety of components
• Implement prototype software on prototype hardware with production intent
• Interact with our partners, vendors, and internal/external customers as needed
• Good experience with board-support package developing or maintenance.
• Prior hands on experience on one of following SW OS: Android, QNX, Linux
• Solid knowledge of Unix kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
• Experience working on low latency and high data throughput applications
• Experience in developing and debugging device drivers, bootloaders, or board support packages (BSP)
• Experience with microcontrollers, Intel, and/or ARM Cortex microprocessors
• Knowledge of the GNU toolchain
• Mastery of C/C++ language
• Automotive experience is highly desirable.