Senior Imaging Engineer
As a Senior Imaging Engineer, you will have ownership to design and develop tools that are used to analyze, correlate, and improve the performance of the various in-cabin cameras including the selfie camera, driver monitoring camera, and gesture camera. The Senior Imaging Engineer’s responsibilities also include designing and developing improved tuning tools or novel algorithms to be implemented within the signal processing pipeline.
Intelligent Car Experience
Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Design and develop applications for image quality testing.
- Design and develop applications for signal processing tuning.
- Consult on calibration criteria for optimal camera performance.
- Drive third party vendors on camera related performance improvements.
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams on architecture and system requirements.
- Travel to Asia is expected
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Imaging Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing software applications for image processing and image quality
- Expertise in C, C++, Matlab, or Python
- Experience in subjective and objective quality evaluations is preferred.
- Experience in firmware API interaction is preferred.