- Partnering directly with hiring team to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Act as a consultant to their Sr. Management team to thoroughly understand the talent needed to successfully deliver against the organizations
- Demonstrate success in the ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-acitve market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-dept interview of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high toofer-to interview-ratios.
- Suggest innovative ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Interview candidates between the framework of the position specification.
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring managers and teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- BS/BA or equivalent exceptional business experience
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience in a technical field such (software development, computer vision, and deep learning)
- Must possess skills and experience in using online sourcing tools. Proven success in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche and “hard to fill” roles
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (GreenHouse a plus)
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing top talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assestment
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Automotive Experience HIGHLY desired