As an embedded firmware engineer, you’ll deliver high quality C code that lets people securely interact with their Byton.
- Develop, debug and maintain embedded C code for a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) stack on ARM microcontrollers.
- Solve problems related to small memory, low latency, and extreme low power consumption.
- Fluent in C, HW debugging & testing.
- Has delivered firmware for at least one product successfully launched into mass production.
- Experience developing for extremely low-power devices, memory constrained systems running RTOS
- Experience with ARM, common peripherals (SPI, I2C, wireless connectivity stacks)
- Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analysis, oscilloscope, etc…
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a plus
- Experience with IAR Embedded Workbench is a plus
- Experience with TI RTOS & TI BLE Stack a big plus