• Senior Integration Engineer with focus on tests for reliability requirements, such as Design Verification (DV), and Product Validation (PV).
• Write SW for monitoring and data logging of Cloud, Connectivity, and Security components for our connected car.
• Design functional testers for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), PCBAs, and other small R&D components.
• Work with cross-functional teams and external labs to coordinate environmental, voltage, and EMC testing.
• Reference ISO standards to write specifications, test plans, and user instructions for test equipment and test SW.
• Troubleshoot failures during component and vehicle testing, including reproducing faults, evaluating requirements, and documenting root cause analysis.
• Develop and train others to run monitoring and data collection using NI, Vector, Intrepid, PCAN, and similar tools.
• BS in Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
• 5+ years working experience in a systems, test, or automotive environment.
• Experience with software, DBA, and GUI development.
• Experience with Jenkins, Jama, Pytest, Jira, etc.
• Experience with leading software troubleshooting efforts.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills - strong technical writing ability and proactive in reaching out to others.
• Advanced experience in a Linux environment a plus.
• Experience testing Tcp/ip, wifi, Bluetooth, ethernet a plus.
• Linux can/spi-utils experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge of environmental, voltage, or EMC testing a plus.
• Familiarity with ISO26262 or other safety standards.