• Senior Integration Engineer with focus on test automation architecture.
• Write SW tests in both Linux and MS environments for integration of Cloud, Connectivity, and Security components for our connected car.
• Design and develop the automated infrastructure for regression testing.
• Work with cross-functional teams to identify test and integration needs, then lead the implementation, documentation, and troubleshooting of subsequent testbeds.
• Write specifications, test plans, and user instructions for test equipment and test SW.
• Troubleshoot failures during component and vehicle testing, including reproducing faults, evaluating requirements, and documenting root cause analysis.
• Support vehicle-level integration team in creating, running, and troubleshooting tests using Vector, Intrepid, PCAN, and similar tools.
• BS in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• 7+ years working experience in a systems, test, or automotive environment.
• Experience with Python, C/C++, etc.
• Experience with Jenkins, Jama, Pytest, Jira, etc.
• Experience with leading software troubleshooting efforts.
• Knowledge of Systemd usage/config.
• Knowledge of BuildRoot.
• Basic UART console experience.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills - strong technical writing ability and proactive in reaching out to others.
• Advanced experience in a Linux environment a plus (must have configured, compiled, and installed the Linux kernel AND successfully had it running).
• Experience testing Tcp/ip, wifi, Bluetooth, ethernet a plus.
• Linux can/spi-utils experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge of u-boot a plus.
• Familiarity with ISO26262 or other safety standards.