At BYTON, we are inaugurating a new kind of Vehicle: the SIV. Smart Intuitive Vehicle. We view connectivity as the rising force of mobility. Now is the dawn of the connected car. We are looking for data and cloud application expertise to join us on our adventure.
- Build and develop fault-tolerant scalable pipelines to ingest vehicle and business-related data
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering teams to leverage data science to solve cross-disciplinary problems
- Research and develop new algorithms/methods to improve product offerings
- Assist in the development of our secure scalable vehicle backend cloud based applications
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- Experience with real-time data processing pipelines
- Strong software design and development skills with Python and Java
- Proven track record of creating production data pipelines and building, implementing, and maintaining production machine learning systems.
- Experience with large data mining tools and open-source programming tools including R, Hadoop, BigTable, Spark, etc.
- Experience with one or more deep learning platforms including Caffe, Caffe2, Tensorflow, MXNet, OpenCV 3.3
- Experience with network modeling tools and network optimization techniques
- Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling, data mining, and optimization.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Artifactory, Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.Understanding of Neural Networks, CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs and sensor fusion, attention models, GANs, and reinforcement learning a plus