Byton is leading the next-generation technology innovation and integration for the global auto industry. With our broad talent base, we are building premium smart electric cars in China and shaping the future for automobiles globally. Come and make a direct impact !!
"Think of us like affordable iPhone on wheels"
BYTON is looking for a Staff Hardware Engineer to join the Cloud Connected Security Team.
As a Staff Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and defining the connected vehicle's network hardware.
- Ownership of the vehicle’s vehicle network hardware from initial concept and through manufacturing bring up
- Perform schematic capture and review, PCB design review, and electrical BOM release.
- Develop hardware validation plans and review test results.
- Bring up, analyze, validate, and characterize hardware designs.
- Determine performance characteristics and document findings.
At least 7 years of experience in electrical hardware development.
- Experience in designing digital hardware system with MCU, Microprocessor, FPGA, highs speed memories (LPDDR/eMMC), and Networking.
- Experience in various bus architectures and interfaces such as USB(2/3/Type C), SDIO, MIPI. And PCIE
- Experience in low power design, power conversion, and battery management.
- Proven ability in analyzing root cause, complex design debugging, and problem-solving with engineering test equipment.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance and ability in handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to work cross‐functionally along with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in any of following areas will be added advantage: WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, cellular
- EMI/EMC/ESD compliance, and Signal Integrity analysis.
- Experience in hardware product development with organizations developing portable consumer devices is a plus.