JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead Account Manager
Internally, this role will be known as Senior Lead Account Planner
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
Senior Lead Account Planners lead on all the work we deliver for specific clients. We are looking for you as a Senior Lead Account Planner for a newly won Europe-wide lead account.
Working on projects end to end, Senior Lead Account Planners develop the strategy for the brands they lead and oversee day-to-day delivery of that strategy; including managing a team. They will represent BYTE/DEPT® to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills. As a Senior Lead Account Planner, you are 100% entrepreneurial and always put the customer and their goals at the center of your actions.
Candidates must have experience managing teams and complex campaigns for brands.
You will have the chance to help define and shape the digital strategy for exciting brands. You will be leading a team that delivers compelling content, innovation and media planning across key European markets.
The role of Senior Lead Account Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for centralised and decentralised account support at the very highest level
- Coordinate a dedicated account team to ensure optimal customer and project support
- Full budget and profitability responsibility, proactively and strategically develop the relationship with our clients
- Work with our expert teams to develop customised solutions for project implementation
- Lead, line-manage, motivate and inspire your team
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Manage deliverables from across the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage key relationships with platforms and partners
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people. To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- Have extensive, professional experience in roles involving account management and strategic planning, ideally in an agency environment, and have experience in an international context
- Extensive professional experience in managing projects with six-figure annual budgets in digital marketing
- Grasp complex correlations quickly and holistically; you are open, communicative and see the big picture
- Are characterised by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Have experience in digital marketing, ideally in the automotive sector
- Confident and experienced in managing complex campaigns
- Experience working on a global brand
- Confident with both brand and conversion/direct-response campaigns
- Experience leading, motivating and coaching team members
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient in working with data
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Training & development opportunities
- Events calendar throughout the year promoting health & wellbeing, learning, fun, and good Bytes
- Global Annual Dept Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual Dept Festival
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour