Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
Bynder is seeking a seasoned, results driven Enterprise Sales Manager. Bynder’s Enterprise Sales Manager, will report to the VP of Sales and must have experience leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives for a technology/SaaS organization.
- Manage a team of up to 10 Enterprise Account Executives in EMEA
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings and/or engaging other interdependencies as required
- Develop a winning team, including recruiting & hiring
- Coach direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Conduct regular trainings on situational selling, product and process
- Accurately report on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitor sales activity of the team, and track results
- Actively lead and monitor demand generation activities
- Conduct weekly 1:1s and team pipeline reviews, manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Work collaboratively across the organization to include executive leadership, product and engineering teams
- Stay educated about market conditions and competition
- 5 years minimum experience in Enterprise B2B and SaaS sales
- 3 years minimum experience in management or leadership role
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales Model, MEDDICC, SPIN Selling, a plus
- Demonstrated success in leading a high-performing enterprise sales team within a SaaS sales environment
- Proven experience exceeding sales quotas and accurate forecasting
- Successful track record in a high transaction sales environment, closing business and exceeding quota
- Experience selling to marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing individual contributors, leading by example, inspiring a team to foster the right behaviors
- Training experience including the ability to lead from a consultative sales approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to think of solutions on the spot
- Passion for technology, SaaS, cloud vertical
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours.
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective make Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.