Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
We are seeking a UX Writer who possesses a real passion for intuitive and innovative content, a superb way with words, a keen sense to analyse and empathise with customer behaviors to know how they think and would react in front of digital written content.
You’ll be part of our global Product Design team, working cross-functionally across multiple product lines. You will help delight our users with products that are engaging, exciting and at the forefront of the industry.
You are a clear and concise writer who is able to grasp user needs and solve them with engaging wording, messaging and tone of voice. As a UX Writer you understand the nuances of human behaviour and language to bring content and interface interactions together in perfect harmony.
What you will do
- As Bynder’s first UX Writer, you’ll collaborate with several stakeholders and UX professionals to create content as well as overseeing the wording, messaging and tone of voice of the product in relation to Bynder’s own brand values.
- Envision and define clear, concise and innovative messaging, wording and actions for all instances of our product; from microcopy and instructional content to Design System guidelines.
- Work as part of a global Product Design team, partnering with users, product managers, UX researchers and development teams to help deliver the most understandable and engaging content solutions.
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to anticipate customer needs and write intuitive content solutions with the right tone of voice where our call-to-actions steer the user in ways that bring the most value.
- Put together standards and guidelines of UX Writing to be followed by our stakeholders throughout the product and the operation.
- Coach and share knowledge with your design colleagues; helping them grow in their UX writing skills and its best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience shipping multiple initiatives as a UX Writer (or copywriter) for Digital / SaaS products.
- English proficiency since all our communications are in that language, with exceptional grammar and copywriting skills.
- Understanding of user-centred design and design thinking applied to digital products.
- Strong customer empathy and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Understanding of content-focused usability testing in order to validate content solutions in our prototypes and the product itself.
- You’re passionate about your craft and are capable of working across multiple tasks encompassing multiple teams with multiple priorities. A self-starter mindset and a good level of independence are needed.
- You have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and influence content solutions to all levels of the organisation, driving critical discussions with key stakeholders.
- You are good at relationship building and able to deal with feedback from various stakeholders.
- An exciting position in an international agile design-centred organisation and expansive entrepreneurial freedom with strong growth potential.
- Possibility to make a real impact on a fast growing tech company
- Latest technologies, an awesome-looking and robust Design System to play around with, Apple gear and industry training
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Travel expenses; including team events in the Netherlands.
- A very friendly and collaborative environment where good work-life balance is a priority.
- Hybrid working with the freedom to choose whether to work from home or visit our great offices in the center of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Barcelona.
- Free in-office lunch and drinks
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun. It’s common to find colleagues hanging out after work - if you believe in "be nice, work hard, have fun", you'll have an office full of friends.
What we bring:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- An experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Daily lunch
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar :-)
- Awesome office in the heart of Barcelona, next to the famous Plaza Catalunya
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s commitment to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V