Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
Bynder is excited to open our Melbourne office to support our market-leading software that helps over 1.4 million professionals create, manage and distribute their digital assets. Bynder is on a quest to find a dynamic and ambitious individual to jump aboard and spread the Bynder word and grow the business throughout the Asia Pacific region. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to shape the future of Bynder's fast-growing activities in Australia and further afield.
You will be working with Customer Support teammates in Europe and the U.S. to provide best-in-class technical expertise. As the go-to person for users of our product in the APAC region, it'll be your job to resolve any technical gremlins that they encounter on their journey with Bynder. Your daily tasks will include everything from communicating with users who face issues to collaborating with our technical department to find fixes.
Our best Byndies from Customer Support are true champions. They are the everyday faces of Bynder for our clients.
What you will do:
- Proactively handle issues from our clients through our ticketing system
- Become the go-to person for users of Bynder, internally and externally
- Know the Bynder product inside out
- Contact and communicate with our customers from SMB to Enterprise companies around the world on a daily basis
What you have:
- Top-notch communication skills
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience providing technical customer support in a SaaS software company.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
- Experience with LDAP, SSO, and SAML is a plus
- High proficiency in browser-based interfaces and troubleshooting network-related issues on platforms such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Working with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful coworking and office space is located moments from iconic Flinders Street Station. Hub Flinders Street brings together the iconic location of Flinders Street and the vibrant atmosphere of Flinders Lane in a state-of-the-art building with heritage facade.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun, casual work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Referral bonus plans
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Competitive compensation
- Workspace Amenities:
- In-house Cafe
- Fitness Studio
- End-of-trip amenities
- Carbon Neutral Certified
- Podcasting Studio
- Photography Studio
- Parents space
- Wine Down - Fortnightly
- Wind down your week to connect with your team and other members of your community
- Hub Talks
- Hub Talks is an ongoing professional development series, offering members and guests free educational sessions on a range of topics
- Wellness Day
- Hub runs regular Wellness Day events to help members create balance, de-stress, learn skills that can help in all aspects of their life, and prioritise their health
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.