Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
Bynder is excited to open our Melbourne office to support our market-leading software that helps over 1.4 million professionals create, manage and distribute their digital assets. Bynder is on a quest to find a dynamic and ambitious individual to jump aboard and spread the Bynder word and grow the business throughout the Asia Pacific region. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to shape the future of Bynder's fast-growing activities in Australia and further afield.
Bynder is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager with a proven background in advising and guiding enterprise clients who’re using cloud-based technology platforms. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with Bynder’s diverse set of clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Is highly self-motivated and passionate about learning in a fast-paced startup environment
- Possesses excellent communication skills and has a strong propensity for organization and relationship building
- Enjoys working cross-functionally and collaborating in a team environment
- Loves telling a good story using data
- Demonstrates strong time-management skills, can juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and and initiatives simultaneously
- Work with customers to ensure adoption, retention, expansion, advocacy and overall success
- Establish strong trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders, ensure that customers employ DAM best practices, are leveraging Bynder effectively and that their Bynder platform is optimized for maximum value
- Strive to increase product adoption, retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Continuously probe to uncover account needs, growth and upsell potential
- Develop and execute on account / success plans
- Regularly engage customers on strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Drive customer advocacy resulting in case studies, references and referrals
- Present the product roadmap to customers and ensure they are kept up-to-date on new features and enhancements most relevant to them
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the Product team to represent the customer’s feedback in strategic and product direction
- Continuously probe to uncover account needs, growth and upsell potential as well as drive transactional sales
Here is what you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of of proven customer success or account management experience
- Demonstrated history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, retention and advocacy
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- Ability to present, communicate, and work effectively with other internal teams
- Outstanding probing and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and use of data to help drive adoption, find opportunities and risks
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience with other DAM technologies a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight a plus
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful coworking and office space is located moments from iconic Flinders Street Station. Hub Flinders Street brings together the iconic location of Flinders Street and the vibrant atmosphere of Flinders Lane in a state-of-the-art building with heritage facade.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun, casual work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Referral bonus plans
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Competitive compensation
- Workspace Amenities:
- In-house Cafe
- Fitness Studio
- End-of-trip amenities
- Carbon Neutral Certified
- Podcasting Studio
- Photography Studio
- Parents space
- Wine Down - Fortnightly
- Wind down your week to connect with your team and other members of your community
- Hub Talks
- Hub Talks is an ongoing professional development series, offering members and guests free educational sessions on a range of topics
- Wellness Day
- Hub runs regular Wellness Day events to help members create balance, de-stress, learn skills that can help in all aspects of their life, and prioritise their health
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.