Bynder helps visionary brands like Spotify, PUMA, and Icelandair accelerate growth through the power of creative content and branding. Our software helps over 1.4 million creative, branding and marketing professionals streamlining the creation, distribution and measurement of digital assets. We pioneered the SaaS model for Digital Asset Management, which is a large and growing part of the $121 billion martech industry. Bynder is backed by Insight Partners, with offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Rotterdam, San Carlos, London, Barcelona and Dubai.
Bynder is leading the third wave of DAM. Core to this positioning is the idea that DAM is the system of record for the creation, management and distribution of creative content to the connected ecosystem of adjacent technologies. Bynder is a critical element to enabling the top brands in the world to deliver a true digital experience. By partnering with leading systems integrators, adjacent technology partners and top agencies, Bynder is being placed at the center of this connected ecosystem.
In order to support our sales organization and partner channel in articulating this position and to accelerate the introduction of the appropriate partners into the sales process, Bynder is hiring a Manager, Digital Strategy.
The Manager, Digital Strategy will be responsible for:
- Working with Bynder Sales engineering, Marketing, Direct Sales and our Certified and technology alliance partners to develop content to support Bynder’s central position in the connected Digital Experience
- Participate in planning and sales presentations where the Digital Experience expertise will expand the Bynder reach into existing and prospective client’s organizations
- Engage with channel managers and certified partners to help solidify their role and messaging when introducing them to customers
- Help drive increased introductions of partners into direct sales engagements with the goal of growing the number of partner-led implementations and adjacent integrations and change management
- Participate in external communications activities to help position Bynder as core to the connected DxP ecosystem including webinars, partner trainings, sales trainings, etc.
Background and experience:
- The Manager, Digital Strategy will have at least 5 years of experience in the consulting industry with a focus on digital transformation and digital experience
- This person will also have a combination of 5 years of marketing and/or direct sales or partner sales experience
- Strong comfort with the leading digital experience platforms and landscape including Salesforce, Adobe, Optimizely, Sitecore, Oracle, Workfront, Wrike, Asana, BI, UGC, Stock content, commerce, CMS, marketing automation, etc.
- This is not a technical implementation role but understanding of general capabilities, differences, API, integration strategies and methodologies.
- This person will most likely have experience working with a leading consulting firm or come from a leading DAM consulting or martech consulting firm.
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues.
Check out our exclusive perks!!
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Experienced team which is ready to welcome you anytime
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive monthly compensation
- Apple gear
- Flexible work hours
To all recruitment agencies; we have our recruitment well covered. Please do not try and reach out to our recruiters or hiring managers. We do not appreciate any type of acquisition as result of our job ads.
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V