ByHeart is a fully integrated baby nutrition company dedicated to empowering parents with choice: we want all parents to feel amazing about feeding.
We build each product from the ground up: a team of pediatricians, breast milk researchers and nutrition experts at the forefront of immune, cognitive, digestive and microbiome health inform our next-to-nature approach. We hand-pick the most wholesome ingredients from partners and farms that we consider family. We take pride in what we put in and in what we keep out of each recipe. ByHeart is only the 5th FDA-registered infant formula manufacturer in the US, and the only new infant formula brand to complete its own clinical trial in over 15 years. Our formula is blended in proprietary small batch process in our owned facility in Reading, PA with rigorous quality and safety controls. Parents deserve farm-to-formula accountability. Innovation isn’t easy, but we believe in a better feeding future.
With over $190M in pre-market funding, we take our investors and board members as seriously as we take our formula: they come from a vast landscape of expertise, ranging from life sciences development to consumer media and direct to consumer disruption, and more. We launched our Whole Nutrition Infant Formula in March 2022, and are advancing a pipeline of mom and baby nutrition products & markets to follow.
Please visit our site to learn more, and see some recent press on ByHeart:
About Our Culture
A committed team is (and always has been) the fuel that propels ByHeart forward. ByHeart is comprised of world-class doctors, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who believe in no-compromise nutrition, farm to formula accountability, parent partnership and net positive impact for babies (and their parents!), meaning all families (including those of our own ByHeart team) have the very best health choices – whenever and wherever they need them.
At ByHeart, we say people are our number one priority, but we want our actions to speak louder than our words: we offer a fully comprehensive benefits package to every employee on the team, plus flexibility to achieve personal work-life balance. Join us to empower parents with the very best nutrition choices for baby – from (even before) day one.
The recruiting coordinator role will work directly under the recruiting manager to assist in developing a strong workforce for Byheart. The recruiting coordinator will focus on identifying top talent for vacant roles, and will serve as the first point of contact for most candidates. This role will proactive outreach to candidates that may not be on the market via platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc, as well as passive outreach to candidates who have directly applied to the position(s). The recruiting coordinator will be tasked with creating and maintaining a pipeline of skilled candidates and keeping communications open for future opportunities. The recruiting coordinator will also serve a crucial role within the HR department to assist in all administrative duties to ensure a successful recruitment process.
Reports To: Recruiting Manager
Location: New York City, HQ
Start Date: ASAP
- Identify and make contact with potential candidates on the job market via different platforms for roles across all departments
- Measure candidate qualifications for roles and have the ability to identify key skills and experiences relevant to job descriptions based on resumes or profiles reviewed
- Serve as initial point of contact for candidates and represent company culture and values to the best of your ability
- Coordinate and manage interview schedules for multiple actors, including: recruiting manager, senior director of HR, department hiring managers, and candidates
- Maintain open lines of communications with all parties involved in recruitment process to avoid delays due to schedule changes
- Act promptly to adjust for any changes that occur in scheduling
- Provide timely interview status updates to HR team, hiring teams, and candidates
- Create a clear communication process for those candidates who are not progressing to the next interview stage
- Conduct background and reference checks for candidates
- Collaborate with HR team on creating a strong pipeline of candidates in the market by maintaining contact with candidates
- Follow up on a consistent basis with top talent that wasn’t selected for future roles
- Ensure that recruiting tracker is up to date and all information regarding open roles is reflected accurately
- Liaise with recruiting manager and hiring managers to collect feedback and identify next steps for candidates.
- Assist in administrative duties supporting the recruitment cycle
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Passion and interest in working in Talent Acquisition and/or HR
- A true calendaring wizard with the ability to juggle multiple schedules and calendars
- 2+ years of experience in staffing agency setting or inhouse recruiting
- Superb time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written
- Passion for working collaboratively amongst other departments
- Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
The minimum annual salary for this position is $70,000 and the maximum is $85,000. The salary range for performing this role outside of New York City will differ. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our company’s equity program, plus our robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.