ByHeart is a fully integrated baby nutrition company dedicated to empowering parents with choice: we want all parents to feel amazing about feeding.
We build each product from the ground up: a team of pediatricians, breast milk researchers and nutrition experts at the forefront of immune, cognitive, digestive and microbiome health inform our next-to-nature approach. We hand-pick the most wholesome ingredients from partners and farms that we consider family. We take pride in what we put in and in what we keep out of each recipe. ByHeart is only the 5th FDA-registered infant formula manufacturer in the US, and the only new infant formula brand to complete its own clinical trial in over 15 years. Our formula is blended in proprietary small batch process in our owned facility in Reading, PA with rigorous quality and safety controls. Parents deserve farm-to-formula accountability. Innovation isn’t easy, but we believe in a better feeding future.
With over $190M in pre-market funding, we take our investors and board members as seriously as we take our formula: they come from a vast landscape of expertise, ranging from life sciences development to consumer media and direct to consumer disruption, and more. We launched our Whole Nutrition Infant Formula in March 2022, and are advancing a pipeline of mom and baby nutrition products & markets to follow.
Please visit our site to learn more, and see some recent press on ByHeart:
About Our Culture
A committed team is (and always has been) the fuel that propels ByHeart forward. ByHeart is comprised of world-class doctors, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who believe in no-compromise nutrition, farm to formula accountability, parent partnership and net positive impact for babies (and their parents!), meaning all families (including those of our own ByHeart team) have the very best health choices – whenever and wherever they need them.
At ByHeart, we say people are our number one priority, but we want our actions to speak louder than our words: we offer a fully comprehensive benefits package to every employee on the team, plus flexibility to achieve personal work-life balance. Join us to empower parents with the very best nutrition choices for baby – from (even before) day one.
This role will also take lead on a product and packaging development projects management, ensuring timelines and deliverables are successfully achieved. Meticulous record retention and strong interpersonal skills are required. This role will report to the Sr. Dir of Product Development and Chief Medical Officer.
Reports To: Sr Director of Product Development & Chief Medical Officer
Start Date: Position Open, Start date is flexible
- Responsibility for project management of lead initiatives within product and packaging development.
- Establishes a clear robust project plan with key go/no go criteria and works with stake holders and team members to provide regularly updated timelines. Communicates changes in timelines in a timely manner to stakeholders and works to resolve issues to get initiatives back on track, skilfully managing and influencing all levels of the organisation.
- Manages all Gantts, workflows, and processes for product and packaging development. Inclusive of ensuring SOPs and RACIs are followed.
- Establishes a resource plan with a strong understanding of key bottlenecks that could affect delivery.
- Able to identify, communicate and effectively manage risk at the program level and mitigate against opportunities or threats that may occur.
- Able to guide teams through lessons learned processes to understand and share learnings.
- Responsible for management of team meetings, chairing these where needed and providing minutes of the discussions.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the program.
- Help to champion project management and the best ways of working within ByHeart.
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid experience of project planning software such as MS Project.
- Outstanding communication skills, soft interpersonal skills and experience influencing a range of stakeholders.
- Personable, reliable, highly organized, and conscientious.
- Comfortable to work within a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Recent proven track record of applying project management tools and techniques in product development or product lifecycle.
- Experience working directly with technical teams in life science, nutrition, or pharmaceutical industries.
- PMP certification or PMP candidate preferred.
The minimum annual salary for this position is $100,000 and the maximum is $120,000. The salary range for performing this role outside of New York City will differ. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our company’s equity program, plus our robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.