ByHeart is a fully integrated baby nutrition company dedicated to empowering parents with choice: we want ‘best nutrition for baby’ to be possible for every parent out there.
We build each product from ground up: a team of pediatricians, breastmilk researchers and nutrition experts at the forefront of immune, cognitive, digestive and microbiome health informs our next-to-nature approach; we hand-pick the most wholesome ingredients from partners and farms that we consider family; we take pride in what we put in and in what we keep out of each recipe; we blend in our own facility in Reading, PA with a proprietary small batch process to retain highest ingredient quality.
On track to become only the 4th fully-integrated, FDA-registered baby nutrition company in the US – and the only new brand with owned manufacturing and direct supplier relationships – we just closed our over-subscribed $90M Series B in July 2021, and are about to launch our first infant formula, with a pipeline of mom and baby nutrition products to follow.
The ByHeart team is comprised of world-class doctors, pediatric researchers, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who know that innovation isn’t easy, but babies – and their parents – deserve a better feeding future.
Please visit our site to learn more, and see some recent press on ByHeart:
- ByHeart Completes Largest US Clinical Trial for a New Infant Formula Brand in the Last 25 Years Supporting their Innovation in Baby Nutrition
- Fast Company Feature- Can This Startup Engineer A Better Baby Formula
- ByHeart Announces the Launch of Cluster a First-of-Its-Kind Digital Community to Support All Parents’ Feeding Decisions
- Romper Story – 5 Things to Know About Cluster, A New Kind of Online Community for Parents
- ByHeart Secures 90m Series B Financing and Achieves all of its Clinical Trial endpoints
- Create, manage, and distribute key reporting documents such as templates, spreadsheets, dashboards, scorecards, and presentation decks.
- Gather daily, weekly, monthly metrics and analysis to support leadership team and department-level reporting and communications.
- Support development of thoughtful infrastructure for facility operations, supply chain and procurement departments, and serve as a change agent to challenge existing processes in place.
- Develop in depth understanding of our facility team’s key priorities each quarter and pro-actively develop processes that increase productivity and minimize costs.
- Identify gaps in performance and processes, gather supporting data, design solutions, implement improvements, measure results, and sustain results.
- Facilitate and attend department meetings, set agendas, take thorough notes, and track and coordinate follow-ups. Prepare materials and presentations for meetings.
- Advocate for continuous improvement mindset, methods, and results through training, coaching, and facilitating continuous improvement events throughout the company.
- Utilize technology and data to build metrics for facility procedures, support supply chain dashboards, and perform deep dives into safety and security scorecards.
- Align with corporate priorities, and create continuity and consistency between company-wide reporting systems and communications.
- Promote and manage organized workspace environments, such as shared employee areas.
- Coordinate purchasing and installation of software, furniture, equipment, and key supplies.
- Help coordinate and execute internal culture events, such as employee engagement activities, holiday parties, and celebrations linked to our milestones and achievements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, data science/analytics, or closely related field, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a closely related area. Project management experience in a food manufacturing environment, dairy or infant formula company a plus.
- Proficient data analytics skills required – ability to transcribe, collate, and analyze reports.
- Proficient design skills required – ability to prepare elevated company materials using ByHeart branding, graphic designs skills a plus.
- Strong organization and administration skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Problem solver whose adaptable and forward-thinking, a self-starter and team player.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and enhancing the employee experience.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in a high-growth environment.
- A positive and engaging attitude, and strong sense of ethics and integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.