ByHeart is a fully integrated baby nutrition company dedicated to empowering parents with choice: we want ‘best nutrition for baby’ to be possible for every parent out there.
We build each product from ground up: a team of pediatricians, breastmilk researchers and nutrition experts at the forefront of immune, cognitive, digestive and microbiome health informs our next-to-nature approach; we hand-pick the most wholesome ingredients from partners and farms that we consider family; we take pride in what we put in and in what we keep out of each recipe; we blend in our own facility in Reading, PA with a proprietary small batch process to retain highest ingredient quality.
On track to become only the 4th fully-integrated, FDA-registered baby nutrition company in the US – and the only new brand with owned manufacturing and direct supplier relationships – we just closed our over-subscribed $90M Series B in July 2021, and are about to launch our first infant formula, with a pipeline of mom and baby nutrition products to follow.
The ByHeart team is comprised of world-class doctors, pediatric researchers, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who know that innovation isn’t easy, but babies – and their parents – deserve a better feeding future.
Please visit our site to learn more, and see some recent press on ByHeart:
- ByHeart Completes Largest US Clinical Trial for a New Infant Formula Brand in the Last 25 Years Supporting their Innovation in Baby Nutrition
- Fast Company Feature- Can This Startup Engineer A Better Baby Formula
- ByHeart Announces the Launch of Cluster a First-of-Its-Kind Digital Community to Support All Parents’ Feeding Decisions
- Romper Story – 5 Things to Know About Cluster, A New Kind of Online Community for Parents
The Senior Creative Project Manager will be the first role to establish cross-functional creative briefing, resourcing and execution, as well as serve as the key owner and point for creative operations for ByHeart’s internal creative and content teams. The Sr. Manager will lead regular creative briefing meetings, prioritize and timeline organizational creative needs, lead project management through major creative projects, identify resource allocation and administration to facilitate and enable best-in-class work across channels. They will intimately understand and help clarify the company’s structure and support a proper creative process and workflow.
Reports To: _Creative Director __
Location: ___NYC HQ__________
Start Date: ASAP
- Establish creative request process cross-functionally and project workflow
- Set up recommended management tracking system, considering both existing systems and present and future needs, and ensure all stakeholders follow the process
- Manage all incoming creative and copy requests and creative planning sessions
- Flag any additional ongoing resourcing or support needed for the creative workflow to function most efficiently
- Support CD to manage resource allocation (both talent and budgets) for all projects & team capacity
- Project manage all creative and content development projects.
- Support CD to endure budgets stay on track and all things are submitted with Finance in a timely manner and registered accordingly in the creative budget, which this role will maintain
Skills & Qualifications
- Education: B.A. or equivalent work experience: 6+ years as a PM in a creative field & 2+ years managing creative services/operations
- Creative operations experience and has been a PM in a creative field
- Ideally this candidate has experience in-house for a vertical brand with creative marketing outputs including product launches, go to market campaigns, social and content production, video, both digital and print production, and omni-channel campaigns
- Ability to manage a lot of complexity, projects and rapid pacing in an early-stage startup environment
- Ability to contribute to a fun working environment while keeping everyone on task
- Experience leading air-traffic control for all requests, managing resources across multiple creative functions (Marketing, Copy, Design)
- Managing expectations cross-functionally to business development, retail operations, performance/growth marketing, and medical affairs teams
- Experience with JIRA and Smartsheets is a major plus (or has a strong recommendation for PM tracking platform)
- Understand key stakeholder needs and represent them throughout the creative development process
- Experience being able to look ahead at the roadmap and resource plan and risk assess
- Experience supporting hiring, writing JDs
- Knowledge of creative process, systems, and software
- Maintain current knowledge of platform-specific best practices and deliverable requirements
- Passion for creating great work and being part of a creative team