ByHeart is a fully integrated infant nutrition company, dedicated to translating leading nutrition science and breastmilk research into evolved foods and formulas to support babies’ health and parents’ peace of mind. Ahead of our first planned product launch in 2021, we recently secured $70M in our Series A Financing, including lead investors Polaris Partners, D1 Capital and OCV Partners, and welcomed Former Pfizer Baby Nutrition Leader and Former CEO of J2 Global (What to Expect, BabyCenter, and Everyday Health) to our Board of Directors.
Our team is comprised of world-class doctors, pediatric researchers, seasoned formula experts, dedicated blendmasters, and passionate parents. Above all, we are people who believe in feeding freedom, which means all parents have the very best choices – whenever and wherever they need them.
Reports To: Senior Director of Digital Products
Start Date: Immediate
- Manages A/B testing and multi-variate testing campaigns, and prioritizes queue for future tests
- Champions Conversion Rate Optimization opportunities across the organization
- Manages content, images and videos across owned and operated digital platforms
- Light front end coding (HTML & CSS)
- Documentation and implementation of all analytics and marketing tags/pixels
- Manages Content Management System and associated documentation and maps
- Interprets key insights, translating them into product optimization opportunities, and inputs to inform product roadmap
- Tracks production bugs and champions speedy resolution
Skills & Qualifications
- A sense for the right amount of process, knowing what to keep and what to throw out to keep projects and people happy.
- An understanding that change is constant; you are happy to adapt and readapt as things evolve.
- Fluid communication skills, an advocate of clarity and directness.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Demonstrated front end technical aptitude; Strong preference to applicants with React experience
- Experience with a modern Content Management System, Contentful or other Headless CMS preferred
- Experience with PlanOut, Google Firebase, Optimizely or other A/B testing platforms.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager