BVA is a place where individuals with different backgrounds, perspectives, and preferences are welcomed and appreciated. We support a diverse client base and want to build a company reflective of that. That’s why at BVA, we do our best to make sure everyone feels like they belong.
We’re working to strengthen our inclusive culture by providing flexible work schedules for those who need it, paid parental leave to support our working parents, and offer unlimited PTO to allow staff to take the holidays and breaks that are important to them. We offer twice-yearly performance reviews and ensure managers complete bias training to ensure fairness in our process.
We’re excited to further our commitment in 2021 by using our platform to provide pro bono support to minority owned businesses via workshops, 1:1 coaching sessions, and project support.
BVA is an equal opportunity employer who recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Stuff you’ll do…
- Conceptualize, wireframe and design high-quality interfaces across all viewports
- Plan and execute all aspects of creative deliverables for eCommerce projects from start to finish
- Conduct user/demographic research and design solutions that resonate with target audiences or increase conversion
- Work closely with Front-end Developers and strategists to deliver winning creative solutions
- Collaborate with world-renowned clients - helping them leverage design to acquire, retain and convert consumers
It’s a fit if you have…
- 2-5+ Years Design Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Strong experience in digital visual design
- A solid understanding of typography and fundamental design principles
- The ability to effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to clients and team members
- The ability to make data-driven design decisions
- A passion for executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Great communication (both verbally and in writing), and are an enthusiastic problem solver, thinker and analyzer
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high freedom, high responsibility environment
- A low ego and high sense of humor
Who we are…
- BVA is a commerce agency that incubates and grows the direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands that people love
- We have competitive benefits, unlimited PTO, Work From Home Stipend, remote work options, flexible work hours
What we do…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
***Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***