As a BVA Quality Assurance Engineer, you'll be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle, ensuring quality assurance standards and consistencies across all product lines. You will be responsible for maintaining quality efforts and testing standards. You will be assisting our current QA team by ensuring we only release the best iteration of our product. Work directly with our award-winning development & creative team, account strategists and project managers to produce work you can be proud of for brands your friends have heard of.
***BVA is currently unable to sponsor employment visas***
What you’ll do…
- Ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on-time and adhering to development and quality standards
- Create test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures that contribute to the overall testing framework, including planning work breakdown and estimates for manual or automated testing
- Collaborates with developers to author and promote continuous build release testing and version control and with applications teams for integrated tests
- Manages and supports the development/execution of varying types of complex test cases: i.e., component, functional, regression, automation, performance, mobile, and end-to-end.
- Provide detailed status reporting, metrics and execution dashboards
- Perform technical troubleshooting / diagnostic analysis of system defects and conduct impact assessments
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members of all disciplines, including development, design, project management, and strategy
- Experience defining QA test cases and implementing tests into practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Bonus points for…
- eCommerce QA experience
- Experience in agile development teams and agile best practices
- Experience working in an Agency environment with multiple projects assigned at once
Who we are…
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence.
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do…
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world.
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients.