Are you a Social Media professional who is self-driven, eager to continuously learn and willing to go the extra mile in an exciting field that is ever-changing? Onward!
As the Paid Social Associate Directory you’ll lead the social team, ensuring that client campaign management tasks are being followed, social media best practices are being implemented, and client goals are being met and exceeded.
***Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you’ll do…
- Be the BVA resident expert on Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Snap/TikTok/LinkedIn/etc.; maintain platform certifications, push for advanced strategic uses of Paid Social platform tactics
- Manage a growing team of paid and organic social media professionals.
- Lead the partner relationship with our social partners to learn about new opportunities for our clients to test and learn.
- Assist in the media planning process for our clients and with new client pitches.
- Create, maintain and grow Facebook campaigns across multiple accounts while hitting strict ROAS goals.
- Multi-task and manage multiple client accounts seamlessly with tight timelines and BVA work cadence
- Leverage your understanding of how Paid Social channels impact overall client media mix and directly/indirectly influence top-level business objectives of clients
- Stay up-to-speed on most recent updates from Paid Social ad platforms and implication on clients (policies, insights, restrictions) and changes within the platform to be voice within the agency account teams.
- Data analysis of campaign performance metrics to develop optimization approach to improve campaigns with different buying models and optimization techniques
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with our creative department.
- Leverage understanding of how the Facebook algorithm works and implication of how this impacts different buying models on Facebook in relation to client business objectives
- Bring new campaign and tactical execution ideas and opportunities to internal client leads and Director of Client Strategy
- Develop / improve processes for campaign set up, client communication, and more
- Monitor, report, perform analysis, pace and monitoring of all assigned campaigns; adjust if needed to remain in budget parameters
- Report on campaign performance to internal stakeholders and clients.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, statistics, computer science, or business
- 5+ years professional work experience in digital paid media, with an emphasis in Facebook Ad platform experience, this is not an organic social role
- Team management experience required
- In-depth understanding of digital media fundamentals and language
- Proficiency with databases, particularly in data entry, extraction, report creation, as well as data analysis skill set with an understanding of cause-effect relationships.
- Agency experience required
- Ability to multitask and identify prioritizations under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive self-starter, problem-solver, & hyper analytical
- Life-long learner & intellectual agility with an ever-learning mindset
Who we are…
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do…
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a top tier technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.