Do you love data and all things digital marketing? Do you have a passion for driving value for clients through innovative strategies and solutions?
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the strategy lead on all things digital marketing and you will work directly with a portfolio of clients to develop results-driven solutions to achieve their desired results and demonstrate ROI. You will serve as the liaison for our internal teams and the client by focusing on providing oversight on execution and overarching strategy to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our client’s growth goals and objectives. This is an opportunity to strengthen your strategy chops while becoming a client relations expert.
***Please note, BVA is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you’ll do…
- Drive strategy in digital media marketing campaigns - paid media, partnership, affiliate marketing, email marketing
- Analyze the performance of existing digital campaigns, optimizing them and scaling them to deliver greater ROAS.
- Develop a strategy for the testing of a wide range of new digital channels, and making recommendations on their role within the overall media mix.
- Work alongside the Media team to forecast marketing spend and projections across channels to align with client goals and objectives that can range from new customer acquisition, ROAS specific goals, lead generation, brand awareness, etc.
- Cross-channel analysis and understanding for reporting purposes: knows how different channels/platforms work together and can own and manage budgets across channels
- Ownership of client budget and media plans
What you’ll need…
- 4+ years of relevant experience in digital media/marketing
- Beyond the years of experience, we are looking for someone who can think critically, is an active problem solver, is curious, motivated and detail oriented!
- Needs to have an understanding of all KPIs and relevant paid media metrics (Impressions, Clicks, CTR, CPC, CVR, Conversions, CPA, ROAS, etc.) and also understand how they work together
- Technical experience within the platforms (Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, The Trade Desk) from a reporting and optimization perspective.
- Needs to be able to login into main platforms (Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, The Trade Desk) and pull topline metrics
Our ideal candidate...
- Can translate a client’s business goals into tactical executions
- Data analysis skills and experience
- Basic understanding of the implementation and function of tracking tags and GTM
- Understands the function of Google Analytics and what data can be pulled from Google
- Ability and experience with quality assurance and QA processes
- Experience managing third party vendors for clients
- Diverse industry experience a plus
- Has a strong understanding of current digital marketing technologies and innovations
- Excellent client services skillset
- Strong oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Agency experience or experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills: able to plan and prioritize (experience in Jira a plus!)
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
Who we are…
- A well established and capitalized company operating in two of the most exciting and fastest growing industries (ecommerce & digital advertising)
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, because we are passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
What we do…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US.
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising
BVA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.