As Resource Allocation Manager, you will join forces with the Producers, Project Managers and Leadership to direct and coordinate staffing/resource efforts for the Creative, Development, Strategy, and Project Management teams. You will be responsible for supporting the team allocation process while improving communication channels between execution teams to help achieve on-time delivery and excellent results.
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you'll do...
- Management of all resource requests and assign relevant resources to each request in a timely manner
- Work closely with the department leads to source the most appropriate team for each project
- Own capacity planning while analyzing the sales pipeline and proactively engaging with team leads to staff teams and projects
- Identify and resolve any potential resource conflicts and resolving/ or escalating to leadership prior to a crisis occurring
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to fill gaps in resourcing and to gather CVs and work with discipline Team Leads to identify the most appropriate resource to identify freelance needs
- Accurately complete and maintain freelance & department administration including payroll timesheets align with internal agency timesheets
- Maintain relationships with onsite teams
What you'll need...
- 5+ years of experience in a resourcing role or similar
- Experience leveraging workflow tools in managing resourcing
- People focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in working and managing high volume of work
- Ability to multitask effectively and deal with constant requests and changes
- Understanding of the skill sets with an ecommerce agency specializing in marketing and web development services is beneficial, but not required
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
Who we are...
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do...
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a top tier technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients