Are you an SEO subject matter expert that loves to be strategic while getting your hands dirty? Look no further!
BVAccel is searching for a passionate SEO expert to join our growing team in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a player-coach to build our SEO practice from the ground up, someone who loves getting into the accounts and doing the dirty work as well as getting strategic by creating agency SEO offerings and work products.
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you’ll do...
- Lead all SEO efforts for BVA and BVA clients, refining and expanding keyword targets, perfecting our on-page strategy, scaling content distribution efforts, developing a best-in-class site architecture, and ensuring optimal user experience for site visitors
- Assume responsibility for the organic performance and growth of all business verticals
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and the Content team, providing the voice of SEO in the organization and ensuring we’re publishing best practices across internal and external work.
- Lead strategy and oversee execution of content optimization, ensuring our client’s content ranks as high as possible at all times, Work both autonomously and with the Content Teams to implement and recommend a variety of on-page and off-page techniques
- Oversee all testing (CTR, CTA, page structuring, etc.), Reporting & analytics (daily/weekly/monthly reports, traffic monitoring/rankings, crawl reports, competitor strategies, and revenue), and technical audits for the organization
- Build, lead, and develop an industry leading team to support organic growth efforts
- Serve as an industry leader, sharing and implementing trends to ensure that BVA clients are taking advantage of organic search opportunities
What you’ll need...
- 5-10 years of SEO experience within digital marketing, analytics, web development, and content creation
- Experience in leading, building or growing an SEO group in an agency setting
- Strong knowledge of the industry, technologies, key players, vendors, gleaning insights from platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent knowledge/experience of organic search strategy, project management, implementation and measurement
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, both external and internal with an emphasis on communication of technical information to both technical and non-technical parties
- High attention to detail, continuous improvement and growth mindset, and being a team-player are necessary attributes for success
Who we are…
- A well established and capitalized company operating in two of the most exciting and fastest growing industries (ecommerce & digital advertising)
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, because we are passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
What we do…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising