Note from the CEO:
Dear Candidate, thank you for reviewing our posting for an Executive Assistant. I am the Chief Executive Officer of BVA, a leading commerce agency. I need a right hand person that will assist me with everything in my day to day and will in turn get a front row seat to an exciting and high growth company. I have super high expectations for this person when it comes to working hard and smart, being creative, honest, intelligent, caring and more. You must have low ego and a service orientation. This is not a typical 9 to 5 job, which in turn means you will be given tremendous autonomy, responsibility and flexibility. I’m looking for candidates who demonstrate a desire to dig in, get scrappy, and go above & beyond.
Thank you, Mike
***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you’ll do…
- Manage the CEO’s schedule & calendar while relentlessly focusing on maximizing his time, whenever possible. This includes planning travel.
- Own & be responsible for important projects & initiatives as assigned by the CEO. This could include anything from planning and executing company wide initiatives and or preparing for an investor presentation.
- Organize, plan and attend weekly, monthly, quarterly leadership and executive meetings and offsites. This includes partnering with leaders to understand objectives & creating agendas/schedules.
- Handle communications & outreach to employees, clients, vendors, etc. with a focus on building relationships & prioritizing necessary communications to the CEO.
- Be an extension of the CEO. This means proactively stepping in wherever needed to provide assistance & make decisions, while consistently going above & beyond.
The ideal candidate will...
- Be service & support oriented
- Have strong attention to detail & very high standards
- Follow through on commitments & effectively jump from task to task
- Be hyper organized, collaborative, scrappy
- Have a very thoughtful, approachable, & caring disposition
- Be an exceptional communicator across all mediums
- Be extremely intuitive & bright
- Strong office software skills (e.g. Powerpoint, Google Suite, more)
Who we are…
- A well established and capitalized company operating in two of the most exciting and fastest growing industries (ecommerce & digital advertising)
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, because we are passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
What we do…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising