BVA is currently hiring for all levels of talent.
**BVA is currently unable to sponsor employment visas**
As a Shopify Developer, you'll create killer front-end work and custom, highly-converting eCommerce storefronts. You'll become an expert in conversion rate optimization - helping brands you know and love leverage data to accelerate revenue. You'll work directly with our award-winning creative team, account strategists and project managers to produce work you can be proud of for brands your friends have heard of.
What you'll do...
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners - all rooted in acquisition, conversion and retention
What you'll need...
- eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
- An excellent ability to convert PSD mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout/positioning
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React etc.)
- A solid portfolio of quality, hand-coded responsive web projects
- A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- A knack for creating captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks
- Ability to emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code
Bonus points for...
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
- Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Knowledge of version control systems (SVN/GitHub etc.)
- Versed in agile development and best practices
Who we are...
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence.
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands.
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do...
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world.
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients.