BuzzFeed Video is looking for a Production Manager to bring their production skills to the LA office and our interactive video team. This position is approximately 40 hours a week.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $350/day.
- Support Branded productions throughout each project’s lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
- Work with and support producer and supervising producer
- Attend internal kick-off and production meetings
- Help build video budgets and schedules
- Source freelance production crews
- Work with internal creative resources, stage, post production, accounts, and creative departments
- Work with project managers, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams throughout each project
- Work with producers and accounting to process timecards, reimbursement, talent vouchers and check request paperwork for submission
- Collect and track legal releases, COI’s and location permits
- Build and submit production wrap binders
- 4+ years of production experience
- You are a self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting and scheduling software
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
- Include a link to your portfolio or provide samples of your work or your reel in your application
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed’s practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.