The Revenue infrastructure team is looking for a Software Engineer who will help build, architect and nurture APIs, data pipelines and infrastructure for the Ads group. You will be responsible for owning a wide range of data pipelines and api’s related to the Ad stack.
About the products:
Our products aim to make getting new campaigns into our apps/website as efficiently as possible and also empower are internal stakeholders with data that tracks it’s impact.
What You Will Do:
- Build distributed, high-volume data pipelines and APIs that power the core Buzzfeed Ads product
- Do it with BigQuery, messaging buses, containers, and other open-source technologies
- Join a team that is solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
About BuzzFeed tech stack:
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions. A diversity of opinions is vital to building a strong community, and we want to hear your voice.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in NYC!
- Potential to be featured and cast in a BuzzFeed Video
- Team outings to Karaoke, Medieval Times, and more