🐾 Join the Butternut Box Squad as our Reliability Lead! 🐶
Unleash your potential in a dual-site adventure at Rudie’s Kitchen and Ace’s Pantry, where you'll be ensuring the seamless execution of maintenance on our 'Productive Assets.' via reliability practices, you'll play a pivotal role in enhancing operational efficiencies, guaranteeing safety, and maintaining continuous production.
🔧 In this pawsitively exciting role, you'll:
- Develop a comprehensive reliability strategy aligned with business objectives.
- Fetch preventative maintenance schedules to minimise downtime and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Autonomous Maintenance practices.
- Be the key super user for our Maintenance Management System (MMP).
- Conduct risk assessments, ensuring safety compliance and mitigation plans.
- Sniff out spare parts and manage inventory like a pro.
- Monitor performance metrics and generate reports, keeping the pack informed.
🐕 A bit about you:
- You will have designed and executed preventative maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery to minimise downtime and improve equipment up-time
- Will with a fresh pair of eyes develop and implement a comprehensive reliability strategy
- Experienced in Inventory Management (or Stores) who can collaborate well with the internal engineering team and external suppliers/vendors
- Strong engineering background including completion of a recognised apprenticeship.
- Qualified to HNC level in an Engineering discipline.
- Excellent Communication skills, able to engage the shift based teams through regular team briefs
🌟 What’s on Offer:
- 257.5 hours of holiday per year, plus an additional 8 hours per year of service (to a total of 5 years)
- 39 hours of pre-booked “Paws days” to support good wellbeing and self care.
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Free parking and Electric car charging
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
❗️❗️A few things to note:
- You might know this role as Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Planner, Stores Manager, Asset Management Lead or Site Reliability Engineer but in Butternut we call this a Reliability Lead
- The full job description can be found by going to this role on our careers page then clicking here
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If English is not your first language feel free to complete the application in your native language. We really don’t mind translating.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.