🐕 The woof-tastic stuff
Join the paw-some team at Rudie's Kitchen, part of Butternut Box, where we cook up tails of success and wagging tails. 🐾
We're looking for hard-working dog lovers (and animals) like you to join our pick and pack fulfilment team in Blyth, Doncaster. In return for your tail-wagging dedication, we offer a competitive wage of up to £12.00 per hour, this is made up of a basic salary of £23,322 plus a 10% shift allowance for days shift working which works out at £25,654.
🐾 A bit about us
At Butternut, our mission is to deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world. In order to do just that, we need a hard-working team. And we need quite a big kitchen too. Which is precisely why we have built one. Rudie's Kitchen is the place where we lovingly cook our Butternut meals using only the finest human-quality ingredients. Rudie's is also where we package our meals and box them for our customers all over the UK and beyond. We are a close nit team, with that family feel, looking to welcome more like minded people to our lovely team and keep work life fun and enjoyable.
Location - Located in Blyth, Doncaster, (just off the Junction of A1(M) and A614 Hill Top Roundabout, Blyth S81 8HG)
We are pleased to say, this is a full-time permanent contract, you will be working a rolling average of 41 hours per week working on a shift rotation of days and some weekend working. The working shifts days consisting of 7am to 7pm.
🐕🦺 A bit about the role
- Work in a safe way following all appropriate safety procedures and wearing protective equipment correctly at all times.
- Conduct quality checks ensuring that we meet product specifications.
- Unpack, packing, loading and unloading (boxes and finished goods), monitoring the fulfilment lines etc.
- Cover for Skilled Operator when required.
- Other general tasks waste processing, order packing etc
- Work to relevant standards and Key Performance Indicators.
- Occasional attendance and contribution at the daily review meeting and regular attendance/contribution at online performance reviews.
- General facility hygiene - floors, walls and conveyors etc. and working in a manner that epitomises ‘clean as you go’.
- This role could work in our Production, Warehouse or Fulfilment team.
🐶 A Paw-fect Candidate
- Previous picking operative experience is preferred however we provide full in-house training.
- Comfortable working in a cold/chilled environment.
- Committed to food quality & safety.
- Comfortable working in an active role which includes bending, lifting and being on your feet.
- Good level of speaking English.
- Naturally a lover of dogs (we have some pretty cute employee dogs in our upstairs office).
🙌 The perks
- 257.5 hours holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Opportunity to grow, develop and learn
- Be part of an energetic and high performing team
- Team socials & events
- Butternut Box employee discount (Dog Food)
🦴A Few Things to Chew On:
- We don’t use external recruitment agencies for assistance on roles.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are sometimes unable to respond to everyone.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career, if it makes your application easier for you please feel free to complete the application form in your native language, we are really happy to translate it afterwards.
- At Butternut, we are passionate about building a diverse & inclusive team that cares for one another. We expect all team members to live by our values.
We look forward to receiving your application!