📣 Join our Squad - Senior Digital Marketeer at Butternut!
Are you ready to leave your paw print in the world of performance marketing? We are looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketeer to join our team in Amsterdam.
🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we believe dogs deserve better. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
As a B-Corp certified company; you can be sure you are joining a sustainable company who care about our people, product and our impact on the environment.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction.
🔍 About the Role:
As a Senior Digital Marketeer at Butternut, you'll be responsible for briefing, launching & measuring various marketing campaigns.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Responsible for all digital channels & performance
- You own, report & optimise Paid Search, Google Shopping & Youtube campaigns
- You own, report & optimise Meta & Tiktok. In Paid Social, the creative is key so this involves strong collaboration and data sharing with the influencer stakeholder & brand team
- You own the Conversion Funnel and lead AB tests with the digital product team and in-house
- You love data and are confident in running queries to answer hypotheses
- You ensure all reporting & performance trackers are up to date and you’re confident owning the performance recaps and coming up with action points
👋 About You:
- Professional working knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience in Paid Search
- Expert in using analytical tools to measure performance
- You love to use your analytical mind to turn data into insights
- Eager to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing start-up
🙌 What We Offer:
- Salary range of gross annual 57.500-62.500K EUR including holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days + public holidays to recharge and enjoy time off
- 5 extra 'paws' days, providing additional support for your personal growth and support in your overall well being
- € 500 personal learning & development budget to fuel your professional growth
- € 300 contribution towards travel expenses if you live outside of Amsterdam
- Flexible hybrid work options (3 days office, 2 days WFH)
- Office is in the heart of Amsterdam, in the vibrant ‘De Pijp’
- Volunteering options during working time
- Special discount on Butternut Box
Join our pack at Butternut and let's make tails wag together! 🐾