📣 A bit about the role.
We are growing faster than a tail wag on a summer's day and are in need of a Creative Producer / Projects Coordinator to join our talented and dog-loving Brand Creative team. Are you both creative and extremely organised? Are you highly skilled in timelines, planning, and enjoy a Notion board or two? Well, look no further.
In this role, you’ll be coordinating and producing creative shoots, as well as project managing the creative studio team’s day-to-day workload, from marketing campaign briefs to branded packaging projects. To excel in this role, strong organisation, attention to detail and communication skills are key. You’ll offer unique creative solutions and manage the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders within the company, whilst having plenty opportunities to develop your skills and to grow with the business. This role will report directly to our Brand Creative Projects Lead.
With each project, you'll play a key role in Butternut's mission to bring health and happiness to dogs everywhere. If your tail is wagging, read on…
In this role, you can expect to…
Organise and project manage the creative studio’s work
The creative team works on a lot of exciting projects, a strong creative process allows us to produce a high quantity of high-quality work.
- Review and refine incoming creative briefs with stakeholders from around the business
- Plan, assign, and schedule briefs into the creative studio team’s workload
- Update the business on the status of ongoing projects whilst spotting and communicating any risks well in advance.
- Assist in any day to day creative project logistics that may be required
- Deep dive into project requirements and offer both creative and strategic solutions for projects that can be ambiguous at times.
- Working to continually develop and optimise the creative process to allow for a balance of efficiency, quality and creativity.
- Support the Senior Creative Project Manager in educating wider teams on the creative process
- Manage the organisation of our creative assets
Assist with creative productions
We do many shoots, with many dogs. They are always busy, fun and creative. People say don’t work with animals… But when you need a dog to eat a bowl of Butternut, it’s actually pretty easy.
- Manage the production schedule of each shoot, including pre-production and post-production elements.
- Manage costings, budgets, and timelines efficiently.
- Source locations, freelancers, and production companies that best suit the project
- Source props, talent (dogs), food (we have a lot of it) etc.
- Attend and look after all event production requirements on the day.
- Ensure planning of all shoots is completed in advance of the shoot date, giving the creative process plenty of time to develop a strong campaign narrative.
- Keep the creative studio well-stocked (colouramas, stationary etc.)
- Meet and pet dogs
👋 A bit about you
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role (ideally in a creative environment)
- The kind of person that knows how to make things happen
- An organisational powerhouse who's comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Genuinely caring, with excellent communication skills - understanding how to approach different stakeholders and team members in order to get the best out of them
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects
- A resourceful & strategic creative thinker and problem solver
- Anticipates challenges before a project is started
- Eager to take on new challenges, to grow, test and learn
- A relentless drive for improvement
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively with a team
- Passionate about the Butternut brand and values
- Passion for start-ups
- Obsessed with dogs
Unicorn bonus 🦄
- Familiar with Notion (our project management tool)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator / inDesign
- Has a unicorn
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Enhanced parental leave
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Ajax, Brio, Luna, Basil, Peggy, Pip, Rudi, Indi, Gnocco and many more….)
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions. #LI-Hybrid
As a B-Corp certified company; you can be sure you are joining a sustainable company who care about our people, product and our impact on the environment.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.