📣 A bit about the role.
We are growing quickly. It's exciting. We're eager to feed more dogs and help them live healthier and happier lives. We believe that delivering more value to our customers through our physical and digital proposition is the way to do that. That's where you come in.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to drive the roadmap and execution of our digital proposition within our E-Commerce squad. You may already have experience at this level, or be a Senior Product Manager looking for your next step up. You’ll be an integral part of one of our Product teams, collaborating extensively with members of Product Design, Engineering, and Insights. You'll also work closely with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Brand, Proposition, Operations, and Customer Love.
This is a hybrid position (3 days from our Box Office in White City, 2 days from home).
In this role you can expect to:
- Drive major change in our digital product proposition, deepening the value of Butternut for our customers and the business.
- Influence the direction of our digital product, and drive the roadmap for the E-Commerce squad.
- Set clear goals and metrics for your product and feature sets, and be accountable for achieving them.
- Prioritise the work of your team, accounting for the cost, impact, and risk of different opportunities and projects.
- Ensuring everyone has clarity on their team’s progress and plans going forward.
- Driving quantitative insights – defining metrics, running analyses, gathering insight from A/B testing, and collaborating with analysts to define and answer more complex analytical questions.
- Driving qualitative insights – talk to users regularly to understand what’s working, what’s not, and help shape our thinking.
- Running your team’s process, optimising for clarity, impact, and sustainable throughput.
- Defining the scope of projects and ensure continual clarity on the spec.
- Helping evolve our processes for how we approach product development and make sure we have the tools we need to maximise efficiency and impact.
- Collaborating with stakeholders from around the business on solving problems for their teams and gathering useful insight into the teams' plans and projects.
👋 A bit about you.
- Loves dogs. Naturally.
- Passion for start-ups and Product Management.
- You're an entrepreneurial proactive type, who doesn't need much direction to make things happen.
- Strong experience in Product Management, whether that be as a Senior Product Manager or Lead Product Manager. Experience working with complex E-Commerce, B2B or SaaS products is a huge plus.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable working with product analytics tools.
- You’re an exceptionally good communicator and champion the value of stakeholder management.
- You live in London and understand the value of facetime with your team.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
As a B-Corp certified company; you can be sure you are joining a sustainable company who care about our people, product and our impact on the environment.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Enhanced parental leave
- Co-working office space, plus flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- 50% off Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Ajax, Brio, Luna, Basil, Peggy, Pip, Rudi, Indi, Gnocco and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.
- We are not able to offer sponsorship for this position.