📣 A bit about the role.
Butternut Box has big plans for 2023 and is looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our team immediately and help us to reach our sales goals and change the pet food industry. Join us as we attend some of the best events in London and the rest of the UK promoting Butternut to the best dog parents in the world.
- Bring in a high volume of face to face sales in an ethical and inspirational manner at some of the best events Ireland has to offer
- Educate our customer base on Butternut Box
- There is NO CAP on commission - the sky is the limit!
- Understand the value of building relationships and have a passion for helping customers
- Be target driven and smash our team sales targets
- Be professional in all you do, always have fun and leave all customers with a smile
If you love sales, if you love dogs, ethical and natural products, you want the chance to make money while working flexibly, be a member of a fun and innovative company AND be part of an amazing project?
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Complete training program
- Make sales and commission (even when not on stand)
- Awesome social events
- Awesome sales incentives (ranging from gift cards to dinner vouchers to airbnb getaways)
- Refer a friend programme
- You choose your shifts
- Make great money - uncapped commission structure (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A COMMISSION ONLY ROLE OTE £150-£250)
- Top retainer bonuses 👑
👋 A bit about you.
- Dog lover is a must!
- Excellent communication skills
- Can bring a great attitude and fun energy to the team at every event!
- Confident (a bit of a charmer)
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and driven by sales
🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.