👋 Who are you:
You are an all-round employee with a great sense of responsibility. An adventurer who likes to set up and dismantle events throughout the Netherlands, and who can take responsibility for the logistical coordination that comes with this.
You are someone we can rely on and ensure that Butternut Box looks as good as possible at events. You also are independent, reliable and representative with an eye for detail.
Because you have a lot of freedom in this role, and are someone communicative, punctual and work in an orderly manner.
📣 What to expect from this role?
- You work in a agile team of stand builders, event coordinators and brand ambassadors who are at events
- 2-4 days work per week with varied hours, including weekends (flexibility and adaptability needed)
- Responsibility to set up and decorate tents, market stalls, stands and pop-ups independently
- Responsibility to safely transport and store materials in designated storage areas, and perform regular inventory checks
- Switch/communicate with event organizers and leave a good impression on behalf of the brand
🙌 What we offer:
- Hourly rate to be discussed when in possession of van and based on experience.
- Compensation per Km driven
- Staff discount on Butternut Box (if you have a dog)
- An enthusiastic team of which you will become part and together you will conquer the Dutch market for Butternut Box.