🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world. We believe dogs deserve better, if you genuinely care about that mission, are dedicated & determined, open & honest and always striving for better, we would love to hear from you. We have just started in Belgium and are looking to build a sales team that can help us convince Belgian customers to join our pack.
📣 A bit about the role.
This role is all about building your own sales team in Belgium.We are looking for an aspirational sales manager who is ready to take on a leadership role to grow our team and customer base in Belgium. The role reports directly into the Sales Manager based out of Amsterdam. You should be target orientated, with a hunger to exceed your weekly goals and grow into a people management position. Your role will require you to lead from the front, selling in the field on a weekly basis whilst your team grows, prior to you creating a structure of trusted supervisors to allow you to step out of the field after 6 months. With that in mind, you should also see yourself as a natural & excellent salesperson, with an eye for identifying other top sellers & how to develop and train them as well.
👋 A bit about you.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience, preferably in a B2C industry selling to actual consumers, ready to take on a new challenge to grow a market and a team
- Experience working in the Belgium market and good understanding of creating compelling pitches for consumers
- Leadership experience in the form of direct people management, supervision or sales training or coaching
- Fantastic interpersonal skills where you feel comfortable talking to all members of the internal business and customers.
- You remain calm under pressure, and are someone the team looks to for advice when times get tough.
- Analytical and target driven
- Proactive, with a ‘let’s get it done’ attitude
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in both Flemish, French and proficient in English
- Love dogs, naturally
🙌 A bit about what we offer:
- Gross 60K yearly salary with competitive bonus structure
- Stock options package
- 25 days holiday and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.