📆 Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Being the face and voice of Butternut Box to new and existing customers.
- Using communication tools including phone, email, WhatsApp, live chat and social media to keep customers informed.
- Dealing with a wide range of queries, issues and feedback from our current and potential customer base.
- Bringing happy moments to the people (and dogs!) we serve.
- Passing on customer insights & feedback for us to turn those into strategic actions for the future of the business.
- Helping to form our culture and voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
- We need to be accessible to our customers at all times, this means that for the majority of this role you will be assured and have a passion for helping them on the phone.
🤗 A bit about you
- A passion for problem solving and finding resolutions unassisted.
- Customer service experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Experience using a Macbook or Apple computer is also a bonus but not essential.
- Ready to get stuck in and work hard.
- Reasonable numerical reasoning skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Helpful, giving and thoughtful.
- You can work unassisted to a very high standard, and also thrive as part of a team.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Genuine, open, reliable and adaptable.
- You love dogs.
💥 A bit about the role
This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday - Sunday on a rolling rota basis including regular weekend days and bank holidays. Customer Love currently operates on a shift basis with a flexible early shift starting between 8am-9am and finishing between 5pm-6pm and a late shift starting at 11am and finishing at 8pm.
The set hours listed could change based on the unforeseen needs of the Customer Love team and Butternut Box, which is a seven day per week operation. If there are to be any changes to your hours or days of work, reasonable notice and consultation will be given.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
As a B-Corp certified company; you can be sure you are joining a sustainable company who care about our people, product and our impact on the environment.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays throughout the year which will be given in lieu if scheduled to work) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Bella, Gnooco, River, Pip and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- 4 stages interview process - Initial Call -> Take Home Task -> Technical Interview -> Value Add interview
- Our office is based in White City in London and the team goes to the office once a week
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.