🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed more! To do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
📣 A bit about the role:
We attend events all across the Southwest, ranging from dog shows, food festivals, shopping centres, agricultural shows and exhibition centres. With our team of brand ambassadors, we aim to speak to as many potential customers as we can.
As we grow the number of events we attend, we are in need of Logistics Drivers to join our teams in London, Plymouth & Manchester to support in the setting up and breaking down of our indoor and outdoor events. You might be setting up, decorating and adding the finishing touches to a pop-up stall at a dog cafe, a gazebo at a food festival or even a high-end stand at Crufts or BBC Good Food at the Olympia or the NEC.
The Logistics Driver(s) will become an integral part of our department, ensuring we’re always on brand and able to maximise our sales potential by setting up our gazebo(s), pop-up shops or shell schemes to the highest standard. We want someone who is dedicated and determined to make our stands look excellent and ensure that equipment is well-looked after.
As part of the sales team, you will report directly to the Senior Events Coordinator.
In this role, you can expect:
- Weekend work with a variety of hours (must be adaptable and flexible)
- 1-4 days a week in the field setting up and breaking down events
- To set up gazebos, popups & shell scheme stands on a weekly basis on your own
- To set up and secure all equipment to a high safety standard
- To build relationships with event organisers as the in-field face of Butternut Box
- To take genuine care over the care of the equipment and appearance of the stand
- Regular visits to the local storage unit for equipment checks and collection/dropoff
👋 A bit about you.
- Full driving license with no more than 3 points
- A large car or van.
- Highly organised with great time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient in the use of WhatsApp and reading of Google Sheets
- Able to take great care of equipment
- Eye for detail
- Physically able
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
🙌 A bit about what we offer:
- £25/hr plus £.40p/mile (route to each event carefully planned with the assistance of the events team).
- A Butternut Box employee discount (if you own a dog).
- Incentives & bonuses for top tier stands
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of going the extra mile for candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.