🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world
📣 A bit about the role.
We are eager to feed more dogs and help them live healthier and happier lives. That’s why we’re looking for Social Media Stagiair(e) to develop and implement a highly effective influencer programme to drive brand awareness, brand perception, as well as a scalable revenue channel for the Dutch market.
Reporting into the Growth Manager and sitting within the Marketing team based in our Amsterdam office, in this role, you can expect to build, deliver and continually optimise a seamless influencer strategy. You will make Butternut an inspiring and rewarding destination for humans (and dogs) of influence that align with our company values. This is a new role at Butternut with lots of room for growth, development and possibility to become a full-time position. Your drive will be essential in the success of this channel.
Internship Length: 6 months
⭐️ In this role, you can expect to…
Grow our influencer channel by:
- Executing on high impact campaigns that highlight Butternut
- Get Butternut talked about in online (and offline) communities
- Have the freedom to decide who are the right people (or dogs) to represent the Butternut brand
- Attend exciting events to help spread the word of Butternut
- Meet and pet dogs
👋 A bit about you
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You love dogs and can’t wait to search for the pawfect partnership
- You are curious by nature and active on social media to the point where you know the end of this line “My money don’t jiggle jiggle…”
- You know about new trends in social media, for example, Instagram Reels or TikTok?
- You’re organised and love managing various projects
- You are a social person who loves getting to know people everywhere you go.
- Appreciative of dog culture, communities, and consumers— you seek to understand what inspires and drives them.
- Fluent in GSuite, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Know a good ‘swipe up’ when you see one. At a party, you rock those TikTok choreographies.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- A monthly allowance of 500 euros
- Travel re-imbursement for living outside of Amsterdam directly
- Annual leave
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture
- Freedom to share and implement your ideas
- Hybrid work setup
- Butternut Box employee discount for that special dog in your life
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.