🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Specialist to join our Dutch Sales Team. You will get the chance to build out a key marketing channel from scratch for a fast growing start-up. Hold on to your hat, it is going to be an exhilarating ride.
The Channel Sales Specialist will find, attract and set up partnerships with our future ambassadors from the dog community: Vets, Trainers, Nutritionists, Behaviourists, Breeders, and Groomers. The goal is to find and reach out to these professionals, explain to them why Butternut Box is the best way to feed dogs, and turn them into ambassadors of our brand. As a result the ambassador shares their personalised discount code, so we can welcome more dogs to the pack. We are looking to build a community of ambassadors and to engage them with updates on nutrition, connect them to other ambassadors, and organise a yearly get together! This role will evolve over time from more sales focused to more account management focused.
You will be part of the sales team and report to the Sales Manager in The Netherlands, who will give you the guidance and coaching you need to grow with the company.
👋 A bit about you.
- Working proficiency in Dutch and English
- Experience in a B2B sales role or commercial account management role
- Knowledge of building a sales pipeline, cold reach outs and engaging sales techniques
- You know how to build and engage a community with educational content, and fun events
- Working towards goals/KPI’s and number driven
- You love dogs (naturally)
French is a bonus (but not required)
👋🏽 A bit about what we offer:
- Salary: €40.000 + Bonus
- 25 days holiday (+ public holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount for the dog in your life
- Travel re-imbursement for living outside of Amsterdam directly
- Flexible working hours and work from home options (hybrid remote)
- Home office equipment allowance to get you the right set up
- Opportunity to make a direct impact on a fast growing business
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.
🗺 The Recruitment process
There are 4 stages and you can see their details here but basically:
- A 30 min Initial Call with the Recruiter
- A take home task
- A 45 min Technical interview
- A 45 min Values interview