🐶 Our mission
To deliver health and happiness to dogs and their humans all over the world
📣 A bit about the role.
As the Junior Recruiter you will promote Butternut Box as an employer of choice, be the first impression of Butternut for candidates and make a lasting positive impression whether they are successful or not.
You can expect to work in a partnership with the hiring teams to attract, interview and hire squad members. You will review existing processes to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the process.
This is definitely a role for someone that is comfortable (and thrives) in a fast-paced target driven environment. This role is the perfect place to take your early steps in your recruiting career and take a peek at other roles we are recruiting for as well. The perfect puppertunity to grow.
This role will report into the People Manager - Benelux with a dotted line to our Talent Lead in the UK.
👋 A bit about you.
- Fluency in Dutch, and working proficiency in English
- You enjoy connecting with people and pitching ideas to them
- You are resilient and, when faced with obstacles, you come up with different ways to tackle them
- You are a problem solver and can work either independently and as part of a team
- End-to-end recruiting experience within a fast-growing company.
- Analytical and curious nature, always #strivingforbetter
- Passion for delivering an outstanding candidate experience that includes surprise and delights along the way
- Passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and how People teams can have a big impact and influence
- A drive to make other people great recruiters, interviewers, and ambassadors of Butternut
- You love dogs, naturally. (You like people too…)
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Salary: €30.000 - €35.000
- Equity option package
- 25 days holiday and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Travel re-imbursement for living outside of Amsterdam directly
- Butternut Box employee discount.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model.
- Friday drinks & monthly team socials (even remotely...)
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.
❗️A few things to note:
- There are 4 stages in the process: Initial Call -> Technical Interview -> Values Add interview -> Conversation with the People Manager - Benelux
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.