👋 Who are you:
We are looking for an all-round employee with a great sense of responsibility. An adventurer who likes to set up and dismantle events throughout the Netherlands, and who can take responsibility for the logistical coordination that comes with this. Someone we can rely on and ensure that the brand looks as good as possible at events.
We are looking for someone who is independent, reliable and representative. Since the stands have to represent our brand as well as possible, having an eye for detail is essential.
Because you have a lot of freedom in this role, we are looking for someone who is communicative, punctual and works in an orderly manner.
This is Freelance opportunity.
📣 What to expect from this role?
- You work in a agile team of stand builders, event coordinators and brand ambassadors who are at events
- 2-4 days work per week with varied hours, including weekends (flexibility and adaptability needed)
- Responsibility to set up and decorate tents, market stalls, stands and pop-ups independently
- Responsibility to safely transport and store materials in designated storage areas, and perform regular inventory checks
- Switch/communicate with event organizers and leave a good impression on behalf of the brand
🙌 What we offer:
- €15.00 per hour if you do not have a van or €20.00 per hour if you do have a van.
- Compensation per Km driven if you have a van at your disposal.
- Staff discount on Butternut Box (if you have a dog)
- An enthusiastic team of which you will become part and together you will conquer the Dutch market for Butternut Box.