📣 A bit about the role.
As the recruiter you will be the first impression of Butternut for candidates and make a lasting positive impression whether they are successful or not. You can expect to work in a partnership with the hiring teams to attract, interview and hire squad members. You will review existing processes to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the process.
This is definitely a role for someone that is comfortable (and thrives) in a fast-paced target driven environment. This role is the perfect place to take your early steps in your recruiting career and take a peek at other roles we are recruiting for as well. The perfect puppertunity to grow.
This role will report into our Sales Manager - Benelux with a dotted line to our Talent Lead in the UK.
👋 A bit about you.
- Fluency in Dutch, and working proficiency in English
- End-to-end recruiting experience within a fast-growing company.
- Analytical and curious nature, always #strivingforbetter
- Passion for delivering an outstanding candidate experience that includes surprise and delights along the way
- Passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and how People teams can have a big impact and influence
- A drive to make other people great recruiters, interviewers, and ambassadors of Butternut
- You love dogs, naturally. (You like people too…)
What will make your application stand out:
- Sales specific recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of using Greenhouse as an ATS
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Equity option package
- 25 days holiday and an additional day for every year of service
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount.
- Flexible working hours and work from home options. The team is working in the office 3 days per week.
- Friday drinks & monthly team socials (even remotely...)
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.
❗️A few things to note:
- There are 4 stages in the process
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.