📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a London Team Lead to join our Direct Sales team, This role involves leading the largest team of sales reps (or Brand Ambassadors as we call them) who attend hundreds of events throughout the year introducing potential customers to Butternut Box.
We are growing, so you can expect to double your team in size over the next 12 months. This role will suit you if you are eager to quickly embed yourself in a team, guide and build the culture, train and share your sales expertise and of course you love dogs.
This role will report into the Senior Regional Sales Manager.
👋 A bit about you.
- Relevant sales experience as a top salesperson and knowledge of the London market
- Understand the power of creating compelling pitches
- Fantastic interpersonal skills where you feel comfortable talking to all members of the internal business and customers.
- Reporting and hitting targets comes second nature to you - good excel/google sheets skills
- You remain calm under pressure and are someone a team can look to for advice and guidance
- Proactive, with a ‘let’s get it done’ attitude.
- Love dogs, naturally
Previous team leadership experience is not a requirement for this role, but you should be ready to take on a new challenge to grow a market and a team.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.