📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Direct Sales team in London.
This role involves leading the largest team in our sales department and doubling it in size ahead of our biggest year to date. Our sales reps (or Brand Ambassadors as we call them) attend hundreds of events throughout the year introducing customers to Butternut Box.
As this team's Regional Manager, we are looking for someone to quickly embed themselves within the team and continue to improve our already fantastic team culture. Additionally someone who will drive forward our core KPIs by becoming an expert and leading from the front.
Reporting into the Senior Regional Sales Manager, you should expect to be very target orientated, with a real hunger to meet and exceed your weekly goals. Your role will require you to lead from the front, selling in the field on a weekly basis whilst your team matures, allowing you to step out of the field after 6 months. You should have a passion for sales and a talent for identifying future top sales people to join your team.
👋 A bit about you.
- Relevant sales experience as a top salesperson, ready to take on a new challenge to grow a market and a team
- Experience working in the London market and good understanding of creating compelling pitches for consumers
- Fantastic interpersonal skills where you feel comfortable talking to all members of the internal business and customers.
- Reporting comes as second nature to you - good excel/google sheets skills
- You remain calm under pressure, and are someone the team looks to for advice when times get tough.
- Proactive, with a ‘let’s get it done’ attitude.
- Love dogs, naturally
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Co-working office space. Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more….)
❗️A few things to note:
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- As our business has grown so has our responsibility to our community, our planet and our business. We are not perfect, but we are committed to doing business the right way and continually improving our social and environmental performance.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.