🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
📣 A bit about the role:
If you love dogs, are really cool and outgoing, and want the chance to make great money while working when you like - Butternut Box is the place for you.
As a Butternut Box Brand Ambassador, you’d attend some of the best events in Ireland of the UK promoting Butternut Box to pet parents that want the best for their pooches.
- Bring in a high volume of face-to-face sales in an ethical manner
- Understand the value of building customer relationships
- Are trustworthy and excellent at rapport building
- Have a genuine passion for helping dogs and their owners
- Educate our customer base on all things Butternut Box
- Are target-driven and hungry for success
- Are professional (but know how to have fun!)
👋 A bit about you:
Being a dog lover is a must! We come into contact with some of the cutest pups on the planet, so getting in there for a belly rub is part of the job.
We’re on the search for energetic and outgoing people that are highly sociable and super friendly. Likability is a fantastic quality that (happily) we can say all of our current Brand Ambassadors possess.
While experience in sales is a definite advantage, fear not. Some of our most successful ambassadors have had no sales experience prior to Butternut Box.
A Butternut Box Brand Ambassador should have:
- Self-drive and motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and determination
- Professional (but fun) attitude
- Amazing interpersonal skills
🚀 A bit about what we offer:
We take care of our pack at Butternut Box. In the field, our Brand Ambassadors act as the face and voice of our company. With such a valued role to play, we respect our ambassadors and want them to enjoy every minute.
We want every ambassador on our team to have fun, enjoy the company of those around them, and enjoy the challenges of meeting sales targets together.
We provide our ambassadors with:
- Complete training program
- Branded merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, beanies)
- A generous and uncapped commission - paid weekly (average ambassador makes £95-£260 per shift)
- Awesome social events, team building and company parties
- Exciting sales incentives and bonuses
- Flexible working hours (you choose when you work)
If you think Butternut Box is a bit of you, then apply now!
❗️ A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small, so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.