📣 A bit about the role.
This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday - Sunday on a rolling rota basis including regular weekend days and bank holidays.
Customer Love currently operates every weekday from 09:00 to 21:00 and weekends from 09:00 to 18:00 (these times are subject to change).
👋 A bit about you.
- Exceptional communication, both spoken and written, in Dutch (native level) and English.
- A passion for problem solving and finding solutions independently. No problem is impossible for you.
- Reasonable numerical & reasoning skills.
- High attention to detail
- You can work autonomously to a high standard and also thrive as part of a team.
- Customer service experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- You love dogs (naturally)
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days of holiday(plus bank holidays)
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount for that special dog in your life
- Work from home options
- Friday drinks & monthly team socials (even remotely...)
- The oppawtunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives.
❗️A few things to note:
- There are four stages to this interview process.
- The set hours listed could change based on the unforeseen needs of the Customer Love team and Butternut Box, which is a seven day per week operation. If there are to be any changes to your hours or days of work, reasonable notice and consultation will be given.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.