📝Just something to note, we're open to offering visa sponsorship for this position along with hybrid WFH opportunities! We want to offer flexibility that works around you and your responsibilities so get in touch if the below sounds like a great fit. However, we are looking for someone who can spend at least some time onsite with us in Doncaster.
📣A bit about the role.
As part of the Product Engineering team, you will work closely with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to help solve our customers' problems and directly impact their (and their dog's) daily lives.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Help maintain our core SAP B1 offering, ensuring it is reliable, stable and performant.
- Help make our operations more efficient and reliable by improving the quality of our SAP B1 system.
- Work on integrating key systems and tools with SAP B1, such as financial systems.
- Debug and resolve issues when they emerge.
👋 A bit about you.
- Relevant commercial experience with C#, SAP B1 and Boyum.
- Experience with Hana or SQL.
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider is a bonus.
- An interest in constantly learning new tools and developing your skills.
- Pro-active, driven, entrepreneurial 'can do’ attitude.
- Passion for startups.
- Obsessed with dogs!
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an additional day for every year of service
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Coworking office space
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Weekly ‘lunch and learns’
- Team socials and events
- Lots of office dogs (Apple, Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more….)
We have big plans to grow over the next few years so it is an exciting time to be joining Butternut Box. You will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in developing the products that will define our future. This role is for someone who is hungry for that challenge.
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.