📣 A bit about the role.
You will report into the Head of Sales and work closely with our other event coordinators.
This role is for someone who is able to spin a lot of different plates, take on responsibility and does it all with a sense of humour. You would be crucial in executing end to end management of 500+ events to help the department achieve high growth and top level acquisitions. You will need to build and maintain strong relationships with our in office sales team, our regional managers, our brand ambassadors and our logistics drivers along with the various 3rd party event organisers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Searching for new and different events for our brand ambassadors to attend
- Filling out and returning booking forms and risk assessments
- Planning all details carefully ahead of events to ensure each one runs smoothly
- Finding and booking accommodation for the team and liaising with accommodation hosts
- Uncovering unique opportunities for the ambassadors to meet potential customers
- Planning and forecasting 6-9 months ahead
- Coordinating the team of logistics drivers to set up and breakdown events weekly.
- Communicating all necessary information to our regional managers and logistics team ahead of events
- Building relationships with event organisers to ensure everyone leaves with a positive experience of Butternut Box
- Liaising with 3rd party event management to ensure our ambassadors have the best stand position at events
- Negotiating the best deal in line with department KPI’s
- Reporting and visualising on key KPI’s to the team and wider business
👋 A bit about you.
- Great organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High standard of google sheet or excel
- Relationship management skills
- Desire to overachieve
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to generate new and interesting ideas
- Creative in thinking of new event opportunities
- Full driving license
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- £500 personal learning & development budget
- Co-working office space at Huckletree West
- Butternut Box employee discount.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Friday drinks & monthly team socials
- Lots of office dogs (Chambo, Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Gizmo, River, Pip and many more....)
A few things to note:
- There is no specific date this role will go down but we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- The wonderful team over at The Animal People Recruitment Companyare supporting us to hire for this role so please expect to hear from Chris or Katie