🐶 A bit about us:
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed more! To do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
📣 A bit about the role:
We attend events all across the Southwest, to speak to as many potential customers face-to-face as we can. We attend a huge variety of events - from Dog Shows to Food Festivals, Shopping Centres to County Shows.
As we grow the number of events we attend, we are in need of a Logistics Driver to join our Plymouth-based team - to perform both setup and breakdown of a large proportion of those indoor and outdoor events.
The Logistics Driver will become an integral part of our sales department, ensuring we’re always on brand and able to maximise our sales potential by setting up our gazebo(s) or shell schemes to the highest standard.
As part of the sales team, you will report directly to the Southwest Regional Manager.
In this role, you can expect:
- Weekend work with a variety of hours (must be adaptable and flexible)
- 1-3 days in the field setting up and breaking down events
- To set up 3x2m/4.5x3m gazebos on a weekly basis on your own
- To set up and secure all equipment to a high safety standard
- To build relationships with event organisers as the in-field face of Butternut Box
- To take genuine care over the care of the equipment and appearance of the stand
👋 A bit about you.
- Full driving license with no more than 3 points
- Highly organised with great time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically able
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
🙌 A bit about what we offer:
- £12/hr plus £.40/mile (route to each event carefully planned with the assistance of the SW Regional Manager)
- A Butternut Box employee discount (if you own a dog)
- Involvement in all Plymouth Team socials and/or nights out
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no specific date this role will be taken down, but we normally experience a high volume of applications. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion
- We don’t use external recruitment agencies for assistance on roles